Telecom Lead Generation Services
We provide the best B2B Telecom Lead Nurture Services in Canada.
We Specialize In Lead Gen In The Following Verticals
Lead Advisors will help your company generate more opportunities through telecom lead generation services. We ensure that your business has the right tools essential for reaching, identifying, and converting leads into actual ready to buy customers.
As the best telecom lead generation service company In Canada, we do this by engaging potential prospects at all stages in the process using multiple communication and marketing channels and collect the data you need to close the deal.
Increase Customer Lifetime Value.
Sales Conversions Guaranteed
Close More Deals
Fill a Need + Provide a Solution = Profit
Inflated salaries with no ROI to show for it-"Gone"
The average salary for a top sales professional is around$70k. Add another 20% for taxes and benefits and you're out
$87k. Gone are the days of inflated sales salaries
and bonuses for the sales department while the
return on your investment suffers.
Over Priced Benefit Premiums-"Eliminated"
Companies wages and salaries for their employees accounts for 70% of employee expense. The remaining 30 percent comes from benefits. That means that a little less than one third
of your entire employee expenses are benefits.
That will be almost completely eliminated.
High cost of Sales Training/Support-"No More"
Sales training is one of your biggest investment you make to acquire new customers.. Not only are you paying for training and related expenses, but your sales team is also losing countless paid man-hours by chasing unqualified
deals they have no hope of closing.
Studies show most employers spend the equivalent of 6 to 9
months of an employee’s salary in order to replace them Now doing the math, that means that for a sales person making
$70k will cost a company anywhere from$35,000 to
$52,000 to hire and train a replacement.
Cost of New Customer Aquasition-"Contained"
The cost per acquisition matrix is one of the simplest for a
business owner to digest.. It also takes a big bite off the
bottom line. In other words, if you're spending $2 on
marketing to acquire one customer, but the life time
value is $1, then you're not making a profit.
Our pay-as-you-grow pricing allows you to pay incrementally as the value of your pipeline increases. Its the difference between having 10 prospects in your pipeline with a
20% chance of closing the deal vs., those same 10
prospects with a 90% chance of closing the deal.
Stay up to date with "Real Time Reports"
You gain full access to our White Label platform customer reports. You can keep track of our KPI and Service Levels in near real-time. You see what we see on a weekly basis. Customer feedback tracking allows your operations and product teams
to understand the impact of your revenue engine.